Trinity Door Systems
New Springfield, Ohio
Trinity Door Systems is a family owned small business that provides entrance door maintenance services. As a growing business, they have doubled in size and recently expanded to a second location.
- Managed IT development and provided support in a dynamically expanding environment.
- Established a local area network and installed and configured a centralized file server.
- Implemented infrastructure to make use of the latest Gigabit technology including upgraded structured wiring.
- Installed a server rack to promote security and equipment safety.
- Enhanced security with the addition of a SonicWall firewall appliance.
- Purchased and installed a new VOIP telephone system.
- Installed and maintained site-to-site and client-to-site VPN services for connectivity between remote offices and salespersons.
- Managed cellular services and maintained mobile devices including phones, tablets, and remote access points.
- Implemented new software, cloud services, and SAAS solutions to streamline business tasks and improve overall efficiency and profitability.
- Maintained network and peripheral devices and provided technical support.
- Advised management on the development and implementation of new technology policies and procedures.
- Maintained company web site and managed email services.
Latest posts by Rob Dunham (see all)
- 6 Avoidable Phrases That Undermine Your Credibility - February 11, 2016
- Flat Rate vs. Hourly Billing, which one is best for designers? - November 24, 2013
- Testing Gist Integration - November 24, 2013