Magneco-Metrel is a medium sized company with a global presence providing products and services to the steel industry. With locations domestically and abroad, reliable real-time communication is essential.
- Responsible for day-to-day network administration in a local branch office.
- Advised on technical planning and purchases.
- Maintained PCs as well as PC driven lab equipment and peripherals.
- Responsible for maintaining connection and maximum uptime to global network.
- Mid-level management responsibilities included purchasing and personnel management.
Owner at Tailored IT Solutions
I am a full stack LAMP/WAMP/LEMP(LNMP) developer with an affinity toward well-written, clean code. In addition to web development, I also have a background in providing IT services and solutions to small and medium sized businesses as well as for providing PC repair services to residential and home office clients. My diverse range of experiences places me in a unique position to provide small and medium sized businesses with all of the services of a full IT staff at a price to fit any budget.
Latest posts by Rob Dunham (see all)
- 6 Avoidable Phrases That Undermine Your Credibility - February 11, 2016
- Flat Rate vs. Hourly Billing, which one is best for designers? - November 24, 2013
- Testing Gist Integration - November 24, 2013