Magneco-Metrel is a medium sized company with a global presence providing products and services to the steel industry. With locations domestically and abroad, reliable real-time communication is essential.
- Responsible for day-to-day network administration in a local branch office.
- Advised on technical planning and purchases.
- Maintained PCs as well as PC driven lab equipment and peripherals.
- Responsible for maintaining connection and maximum uptime to global network.
- Mid-level management responsibilities included purchasing and personnel management.
Latest posts by Rob Dunham (see all)
- 6 Avoidable Phrases That Undermine Your Credibility - February 11, 2016
- Flat Rate vs. Hourly Billing, which one is best for designers? - November 24, 2013
- Testing Gist Integration - November 24, 2013