2. CompTIA Network+ ce
1. East Palestine High School
High School Diploma
1. Tailored IT Solutions
Tailored IT Solutions is an entrepreneurial startup providing customized IT services and solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
- Full range of IT consulting and budget planning services.
- PC repair and maintenance including remote desktop support.
- Network and server administration.
- Software maintenance including scheduled updates and data backup.
- CCTV security cameras including web accessible DVR solutions.
- VoIP Telephone installation
- Network upgrades and expansions.
- Structured cabling and premise wiring.
- Full stack LAMP/WAMP web design and development.
- Windows scripting and software automation.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, and Mac.
- Microsoft Office.
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
2. Trinity Door Systems
New Springfield, Ohio
Trinity Door Systems is a family owned small business that provides entrance door maintenance services. As a growing business, they have doubled in size and recently expanded to a second location.
- Managed IT development and provided support in a dynamically expanding environment.
- Established a local area network and installed and configured a centralized file server.
- Implemented infrastructure to make use of the latest Gigabit technology including upgraded structured wiring.
- Installed a server rack to promote security and equipment safety.
- Enhanced security with the addition of a SonicWall firewall appliance.
- Purchased and installed a new VOIP telephone system.
- Installed and maintained site-to-site and client-to-site VPN services for connectivity between remote offices and salespersons.
- Managed cellular services and maintained mobile devices including phones, tablets, and remote access points.
- Implemented new software, cloud services, and SAAS solutions to streamline business tasks and improve overall efficiency and profitability.
- Maintained network and peripheral devices and provided technical support.
- Advised management on the development and implementation of new technology policies and procedures.
- Maintained company web site and managed email services.
3. The Century Group
New Waterford, Ohio
Century Industries and its parent company Century Container have been in combined operation for nearly a century as one of the midwest’s leading manufacturers of coatings, sealers, and injection molded containers. Three locations across Columbiana County in Ohio present all of the challenges of a typical mid-sized business.
- Maintained existing network, PCs, and peripherals.
- Implemented new software and hardware solutions.
- Maintained VPN-based communications between three remote locations.
- Implemented and managed backup and disaster recovery plans.
4. Developer Shed
Technical Writer / Editor
Cooper City, Florida
Developer Shed is a group of over a dozen Internet properties including technology magazines and forum sites with topics ranging from programming to hardware reviews.
- Wrote weekly Windows and hardware oriented content for several article based web sites.
- Published 200+ programming articles with over 500,000 readers.
- Wrote a comprehensive Windows troubleshooting and security guide.
- Wrote, edited, and produced weekly video new segment.
- Wrote, edited, and produced video training tutorials.
- Administered a family of web sites and forums with responsibilities including spam mitigation and user support.
5. Worden Brothers
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Worden Brothers is a software development firm that produces award wining stock analysis software for over twenty years.
- Authored software help documentation.
IT Manager / Network Administrator
Magneco-Metrel is a medium sized company with a global presence providing products and services to the steel industry. With locations domestically and abroad, reliable real-time communication is essential.
- Responsible for day-to-day network administration in a local branch office.
- Advised on technical planning and purchases.
- Maintained PCs as well as PC driven lab equipment and peripherals.
- Responsible for maintaining connection and maximum uptime to global network.
- Mid-level management responsibilities included purchasing and personnel management.
7. Dynamic Dzign Technologies
East Palestine, Ohio
Dynamic Dzign Technologies was a computer store located in East Palestine, Ohio. Focusing on professional, affordable computer service, I developed a loyal customer base, many of whom have continued as clients for more than a decade.
- Started and operated a brick-and-mortar computer store.
- Developed operating procedures and business strategies.
- Responsible for keeping all company records.
- Directly managed all sales and service operations and employees.
- Developed business-to-business and consumer relationships.
- Designed and assembled custom built computer systems.
- Performed service and maintenance for residential and corporate clients.
- Designed and developed web sites for business clients.